Monday, July 6, 2009

I want to witness a miracle

Yeah..I want to witness a miracle. To believe in something incredible. Just to believe. They say ignorance is a bliss, and knowledge isn't. I believed in everything until my rationality refuted it.
I want to believe to get that hope in life. A miracle which might corroborate the very purpose of life, or something supernatural, something existential , or may be God. Which might help me raise above the algorithm life-to-death every human follows, raises me from the trivial litany of happiness and mourning. which is more than what science prescribes.
I want to do that justice to my rationality, which is looking for something it cannot usurp, it wants something to overpower it, something that dwarfs it, smothers it.
Something that tells me, it owns everything, something that tells me that am not that independant being as it seems to be, 'cause my independance exists only between my life and death, and after that even I wouldn't exist. I want to witness a miracle that gives a meaning to my existence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well expressed...straight from the heart. We as human beings always need an incredible force.. that drive.. to keep us going..it might be buried somewhere in the sub-conscious, but the little will to witness a higher phenomena beyond our control is always peeping from within..
I guess we need that faith and magic amidst the massive chaos of this universe...to be a little more that mere performing individuals.. :)totally justified:)
and so love that line and the movie.. I want to witness a miracle
-khamakha

Khamakha said...

Lets read and remember these lines from the movie The curious case of Benjamin Button…

“For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people who have a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again”

- me..