Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lines i loved from the movie- stardust

Yvaine(the star) to Tristen

"you know when i said i knew little about love. that wasn't true; i know a lot about love i've seen it. seen centuries and centuries of it and its the only thing that made watching you world unbearable. all those wars, pain, lies, hate; may be i'd want to turn away and never look down.
But to see the way mankind loves. I mean you could search the farthest and farthest of the reaches of universe and never find anything more beautiful.
so..yes i know that love is unconditional but i also know it can also be unpredictable unexpected uncontrollable unbearable and strangely easy to mistake for
loathing.... but what i'm trying to say christen is i think i love you. my heart it feels like my chest can bearly contain it. like it doesn't belong to me anymore... it belongs to you.and if you wanted it i'd wish for nothing in exchange..no gifts no goods no demonstrations of devotion..nothing but knowing that you love me too. just your heart in exchange of mine."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these beautiful lines of have become my favourite too now...mesmerizing to the core!

-khamakha